The editorial staff of "Rynek Pracy” (“Labour Market”) magazine follows the standards recommended by The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
1. The authors declare that the texts submitted for publication are their original work.
2. The authors bear all responsibility for possible infringement of copyright and other third-party rights.
3. If excerpts from other publications are used in the work, the author must have appropriate permission from the authors/owners of these publications.
4. The authors are responsible for carefully identifying the sources of information, quotations used in the article, and showing the contribution of individual authors of the publication.
5. Any form of scientific fraud such as fabrication, falsification or concealment of test results shall be sufficient grounds for rejecting the article.
6. All detected scientific unreliability, such as plagiarism, ghostwriting and guest-authorship, will be reported by the editorial staff of the magazine "Rynek Pracy" (“Labour Market”) to the relevant entities (institutions employing authors, scientific societies, grantors, etc.).
7. Authors, reviewers and editors are required to disclose any personal or professional relationship that may give rise to a conflict of interest.
In case of doubt, the authors are obliged to follow the guidelines of The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE): COPE Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing: https://publicationethics.org/core-practices